Released on 2017-04-07
- Add new `root-relative` baseurls mode value for subdirectory-based contexts with shared assets in the site root [S11174]
- Fix potential jQuery conflicts affecting Redactor template variables [S11205]
- Fix context-specific redactor.css setting not being recognised [#443]
- Fix Rich Text TVs on symlinks/weblinks/static resources not getting enhanced [#449]
- Add missing video plugin control on Redactor TVs [#441]
- Fix Dutch translation of "paragraph" [#413]
- Fix for redactor.removeAttr and redactor.allowedAttr syntax
- Fix Search/Replace plugin [#447]
- Fix unintentional typeahead in Edit Image > Alt Text field [#453]
Released on 2016-05-19
- Fix predefinedLinks plugin
- Hacked redactor.js to add support for multiple modal callbacks
Released on 2016-05-03 (Pre-releases Channel)
- Fix file path issue with dom4 and no-flexbox polyfills which broke the browser in certain browsers
- Fix issue causing file browser to not open to redactor.file_browse_path
- Fix uncaught type error in Eureka Media Browser when media source is not yet set
Released on 2016-04-14
- Fix Broken Link Anchor Tab
- Image and File Browsers now use separate local storage cache keys
Released on 2016-03-29
- All new "List" View in Eureka Media Browser
- Fix Eureka upload button in Firefox [#405]
- Fix some buttons not available for TV usage [#416]
- Eureka: Option to disable enlarging of focused rows by creating an enlargeFocusRows System Setting set to false
- Make storagePrefix configurable via hidden redactor.storagePrefix setting [#396]
- Fix compatibility with FileSluggy and similar extras [#398]
- Fix some buttons not available for TV usage [#416]
- Fix issue preventing images with uppercase extensions from showing [#404]
Released on 2016-02-01
- Fix Eureka Media Browser Layout flips out completely on Chrome 48 [#399]
Released on 2016-01-15
- plugin_uploadcare System Setting now defaults to false
- Respect Selected Text When Inserting Files [#384]
- Fix Weird Clips Behavior [#388]
Released on 2015-12-23
- Restore the resource typeahead on image links [#372]
- Switching redactor.pastePlainText System Setting to default to false [#375]
- Fix Advanced Attributes don't persist in modal [#392]
- Insert Images by URL (See plugin_imageurl Setting)
- Fix issues with Formatting and Custom Formatting options not being used on Redactor TVs [S7400]
- Fix persistence of plugin-related Redactor TV options [S7400]
- Fix disabling plugins on specific Redactor TVs if they're enabled globally [S7400]
- Make sure Redactor TV options use the setting lexicons for better and translated descriptions [#109]
Released on 2015-11-03
- Fix broken flexbox layout on touch devices [#387]
- Fix incorrect choose title when eureka upload is enabled [#386]
- Fix layout when Eureka sidebar is collapsed [#385]
Released on 2015-10-27
- Fix incorrect link text on convertLink [#374]
- Fix issue with Clips not inserting inline HTML [#378]
- Fix incorrect check causing E_NOTICE errors in upload
- Fix bug with some upload path placeholders not working
Released on 2015-10-01
- Update Redactor.js to 10.2.5 with several bug fixes
- Fix Eureka growing beyond available size with lots of directories [#367]
- Fix email links adding double mailto: [#368]
- Fix Eureka breaking out of the modal [#370]
- Improve consistency in modal styling [#371]
Released on 2015-09-16
- Fix thumbnails not showing in certain environments [S6479]
- Fix Broken Image Edit Window [#366]
- Fix various z-index issues when used in MIGX and other components [S6480]
Released on 2015-09-08
Redactor 2 is here! For the full details of the 2.0 release, please check the changelog for Redactor 2.0.0-rc2 below,
or visit the blog for the official announcement.
Fixes in 2.0.0-pl since 2.0.0-rc8:
- Fix loading of Eureka with js compression enabled [#354]
- Fix loadIntrotext not working in certain edge cases
Released on 2015-09-05 (Pre-releases Channel)
- Show size of image while resizing [#95]
- Fix potential E_NOTICE error when dealing with ultimate parent [#353]
- Fix redactor.date_files not being respected on file uploads [#350]
- Fix dynamic thumbnail being missing from Eureka [#349]
- Fix switching back to visual mode with ace editor on TVs [#355]
- Prevent loading Ace multiple times when used on TVs
- Load Ace from CDN with fallback
- Fix missing limiter setting and incorrect format
- Fix Ace Editor In TVs (and not main content)
- Ensure un-ordered lists are bulleted with list-style-type:disc
- Breakout Media Source TV Input into File/Image [#362]
- Fix marginFloatLeft and marginFloatRight [#360]
- set redactor.linkTooltip to default to true
Released on 2015-08-15 (Pre-releases Channel)
- Fix bug introduced in rc6 that prevented editing chunks
Released on 2015-08-14 (Pre-releases Channel)
- Remove searchImages Setting
- ImagePX Plugin Fix (thanks for the Pull Request YvonneYu)
- Fix No Eureka on RedactorTVs [#351]
- Updated Eureka Media Browser localStorage keys to be more specific
- Allot Media Browser Stage more pixels [#328]
- Updated Redactor.js to 10.2.3
Released on 2015-08-03 (Pre-releases Channel)
- Fix issue where saving a resource duplicated Redactor TVs [#344]
Released on 2015-07-30 (Pre-releases Channel)
- Added ability to use different media sources for uploading and browsing files vs images (does not effect Eureka browser) [#331]
- Fix issue with path placeholders not working as expected [#333]
- Fix issue where uploading files used the configured image path [#334]
- Fix issue with opening eureka for inserting files [#335]
- Fix issue where disabling eureka did not fallback to the legacy browsers [#336]
- Fix browse issue when using legacy (non-eureka) browser [#338]
- Fix broken source mode when using CodeMirror and a Redactor TV [#330]
- Only show images when browsing images in Eureka [S6009]
- Fix dropdown position when toolbar is fixed [S6009]
- Improve compatibility with dynamic media source paths using snippets relying on $modx->resource [#322]
- Fix issue where in some cases TVs that are moved to a new tab with form customizations have no toolbar
Released on 2015-07-24 (Pre-releases Channel)
- Fix issue with right-side of the manager not loading after update to 2.0 on certain environments
- Fix issue with incorrect media source being initially chosen
- Fix issue where toolbars on TVs were hidden until scrolling [#321]
- Fix issue with fixed toolbars getting stuck when going to fullscreen mode [#324]
- Fix Root Directories not Expanding when selected [#326]
Released on 2015-07-20 (Pre-releases Channel)
Redactor for MODX v2 is here! Our second major release of Redactor is based on v10.2.2 and ships with a lot of new features and improvements.
For upgrade notes, please visit https://www.modmore.com/redactor/documentation/upgrading-1.x-to-2.0/
Redactor.js v10 highlights:
- Largely rewritten with a modular design with 36 core modules and over a dozen plugins
- Dozens of new settings, callbacks and APIs
- Fixed 60+ formatting issues and 100+ other core editor bugs
- See http://imperavi.com/redactor/docs/whats-new-10/ and http://imperavi.com/redactor/log/ for more Imperavi updates
- New, more powerful and better looking Media Browser for inserting images or files
- Syntax Highlighter Support for the source mode powered by Ace or CodeMirror (#262)
- Path placeholders now include Template Variables (with [[+tv.name_of_tv]]), parent alias, ultimate parent alias and all resource fields (#199)
- All settings are now context-aware, allowing per-context overrides on Redactor configuration (#146, #275)
- New custom formatting baked into the core (#260)
- Tagging for Clips plugin allows to find specific clips quicker (#250)
- Ability to set images dimensions in pixels
- Add subject, CC and BCC field to the Insert Link > Email tab as advanced attributes (#203)
- Optionally add a Redactor editor to the introtext (#243)
- Also see the list of Plugins below for more exciting new or improved optional features.
- Uploading images and files now requires the file_upload permission (#159)
- Boolean setting values are now properly recognized (#266)
- Improved handling of image urls, which are now relative to the site base url by default (#288)
- Updated jQuery to 1.11.3
- Show context on hover in Insert Link > Resource typeahead (#204)
- Prevent overwriting existing files by adding an incremental index to filenames instead (file sources only, #198)
- Better abstraction of MODX/modmore-specific overrides for faster Imperavi updates
- Fix issue with using typeahead on third party components (#248)
- Fix issue with attempting to create thumbnails of .svg images (#246)
Includes plugins as of Redactor 2.0:
- Base URLs: normalizes image src attributes to ensure clean output
- Breadcrumbs: shows the markup hierarchy from the cursor
- Clips: easily insert configurable snippets of code or special characters
- Contrast: hit f5 to inverse the editor colors for high contrast mode, works best in full screen
- Counter: shows the length of your content, and approximately how long it will take to read
- Defined Links: allows setting up predefined links that are available in a dropdown when adding a link
- Download: downloads the html source of what's in the editor to file
- Eureka: shiny new accessible media browser
- File manager: upload files or browse existing one with Eureka
- Font color: change the color of part of the text
- Font family: change the font family of the text
- Font size: change the size of the text
- Fullscreen: make the editor full screen for more immersive writing
- ImagePX: provides extra options in the image window to specify the size of an image in pixels
- Limiter: makes sure the content does not exceed a certain limit
- Norphan: prevents orphaned words at the end of sentences by adding a between the last and second last word
- Replace: simple find and replace utility (#254)
- Speek: listen to your written words being spoken with the power of HTML5 speech APIs
- Syntax: use the Ace syntax editor for the source view; codemirror is also available
- Table: the table features that were available before are now available as separate plugin
- Text Direction: set the text direction of a block-level element
- Text Expander: expend small pieces of text into a larger one
- UploadCare: as alternative to locally hosting images, UploadCare lets you upload directly to their service from Redactor
Removed features and breaking changes:
- Please see the upgrade notes at https://www.modmore.com/redactor/documentation/upgrading-1.x-to-2.0/
Released on 2015-06-17
- Stability Improvements
Released on 2015-05-25
- Hardened XHR Security
- #267 Clean up placeholders that don't exist
- #284 Upload filename correctly when it starts with UTF8
- #285 Fix issue with setting title on link create
- #292 Fix additional plugin usage with RedactorTV
Released on 2014-12-30
- Fix issue browsing images when there is only one image in the browse folder.
Released on 2014-11-06
- Load the current resource more definitively to cover some edge cases where the resource is not in the modX scope
- Loosens Patch 11291 Conditional which caused asset paths to break in Revolution 2.3.2+
- Lexicon Updates
Released on 2014-10-30
- Fix z-index issue when used with MIGX
- #244 Fixes Adding Classes via Custom Formats
Released on 2014-08-14
- Several all new features!!! See Redactor 1.5.0-rc1 release notes below for more info https://www.modmore.com/blog/2014/announcing-redactor-1.5/
- Added Hidden Mobile Buttons to TV Level
- Lexicon Updates
Released on 2014-08-08 (Pre-releases Channel)
- Some more design tweaks in modals and fields for better consistency
- Fix "undefined" placeholder for linking to resources
- #235 Fixed toolbar offset height in MODX 2.2.x
- #237 Fix Linking issue when editing images
- #238 Fixed underlapping toolbar issue
- Added toolbarFixed and toolbarFixedBox settings
- Fix setting lexicon keys for predefinedLinks and shortcutsAdd
Released on 2014-08-06 (Pre-releases Channel)
- ALL NEW Custom Toolbars Feature!!! https://www.modmore.com/redactor/toolbar
- New Custom Formats WYSIWYG Widget https://www.modmore.com/extras/redactor/documentation/creating-custom-formats#/custom-formats
- Now easier to link image to resources with new typeahead feature
- New Predefined Links Feature for quicker editing
- Added rebeccapurple support to all color settings
- Fix the toolbar within the editor box so it's always in screen
- #100 Properly report error to user if upload failed for whatever reason
- Make tweaks to the CSS to make Redactor blend in with 2.3 even better
- Use proper dependency injection model in plugins
- Prevent excessive error logging in 2.3.0
- Added $redactor->versions support for third party packages to determine Redactor's version
- Updated fontcolor plugin
- #224 Fixed Editing Link URLs in Firefox
- #219 Fixed Broken Modal in Fullscreen mode
- #194 Fix clearing margins when un-floating images
- #184 Fixed tab inserts "1" bug
- #214 Table pasting issue
- #202 Open in New tab when linking to a file
- Updated redactor.js to 9.2.6
- New Typewriter mode
- Hidden Mobile Buttons
- Toolbar Overflow
- Image Tab Link Setting
- Clean Spaces Setting
- Additional Shortcuts
- Many bug fixes. See more at http://imperavi.com/redactor/log/
Released on 2014-07-28
- Enables a patch for broken asset paths. If running MODX 2.2.15 - 2.3.1, Redactor will attempt to patch broken asset URLs caused by modxcms/revolution#11291. To disable create a redactor.patch_11291 System Setting and set to 'No'.
Released on 2014-07-07
- #217 Fixes broken image thumbnails when inserting images from a search result
- #221 Loosen image search sensitivity
- Fix typo causing OnRichTextEditorInit event from not getting checked.
Released on 2014-04-11
- Ensure Redactor TVs have access to the Resource data for upload/browse path placeholders
- Fix loading the proper RTE based on context settings
- #153 Fix E_NOTICE error in redactor class because of check for pre-2.2.9 S3 issue
- Fix lexicon entries for new settings in 1.4.0
- Ensure that the English language set is used as default to prevent undefined issues.
Released on 2014-02-13
- New Advanced Attributes feature for WYSIWYG editing of classes and ids on images and links!
- 25 New Languages
- Update to Redactor 9.1.9 with several bug fixes!
- Update to jQuery 1.11.0
- #175 Prevent Images from loading until Choose tab is selected
- #176 Fix issue when loading Redactor on non-CMP pages
- #171 Fix undesired base path appended on Edit Link window (set linkProtocol to empty)
- #169 Fix colors in FontColor plugin
- #168 Add Anchors to Links (via Advanced Attributes)
- #94 Add optional class field to images (via Advanced Attributes)
- #163 Add extra placeholder for upload paths (pagetitle, alias, context_key)
- #160 Add linkNoFollow System Setting
- #155 Fix choose file/image when there is only 1 result
- #80 Fix View Source overlapping save buttons
Released on 2013-11-19
- Fix problem with redactor loading in the content area (reverts #140)
Released on 2013-11-18
- #143 Fix issues with link* settings
- #140 Ensure Redactor loads in MIGX DB
Released on 2013-11-14 (Pre-releases Channel)
- Updating to Redactor 9.1.7
- Update to jQuery 1.10.2
- Add [[+day]] tag for dynamic file and image upload paths
- #150 Fix bug with unordered lists in Clips JSON
- #136 Default observeLinks to true
Released on 2013-10-19 (Pre-releases Channel)
- Add sanitizePattern and sanitizeReplace settings to tweak upload file name sanitization
- Fix issue with page not reloading when creating resources that have a Redactor TV.
- Improve loading in custom components that are built with modManagerControllerDeprecated
- Fix bug with incorrect paths when using the Choose files functionality.
- Update to Redactor 9.1.5:
- Fix several issues with outdent, video links and uploading
- new image and file parameter configuration
- new xhtml setting making code produced by Redactor more XHTML-compatible
- new linkSize setting to allow links to be truncated
- improves parsing of Vimeo links
- improves performance on large texts
- improves compatibility with IE 7.
- Update to Redactor 9.1.4:
- fix observeLinks tooltip compatibility when in fullscreen mode
- fix IE9-10 issues with clipboard paste.
Released on 2013-09-17 (Pre-releases Channel)
- Ensure linkProtocol can be disabled.
- #52 Ensure floated images stay in their WYM container
- #91 Changing image position improperly unset margins/classes from the former position
- #127 Default to editor_css_path setting if redactor.css is empty
- #128 Fix description of file browse path setting
- Update to Redactor 9.1.4, which fixes observeLinks functionality in iframe and fullscreen and IE9-10 issues with clipboard paste. http://imperavi.com/redactor/log/
- #135 Restore missing CSS since 1.3.0.
- #134 Fix resource search with Redactor TVs
- #133 Fix missing styles for list items
Released on 2013-09-09 (Pre-releases Channel)
- Update to Redactor 9.1.3 which fixes many formatting and pasting issues and adds copy-paste image support for uploads! Pasting images to S3 Media Sources requires MODX 2.2.9 or later. Thanks to Jan Peca for the MODX 2.2.9 fix!
- Added drag and drop for images support. Just drag images right into the content area!
- Images can be moved/dragged across text.
- Rewritten and improved image resizing.
- Link parsing for images and videos. Paste URLs to images YouTube or Vimeo videos to auto embed.
- Option to open links in new tab.
- Paste as plain text.
- Removed toolbar color selector
- Added color selector plugin
- New tidyHtml setting - allows to turn off nice output code formatting.
- New observeLinks feature allows to follow/edit links by putting cursor to the link
- #130 Add system setting for removeEmptyTags
- #131 Fix for missing styles in iFrame mode
Released on 2013-09-05
- Fix Redactor TVs when the language is set to something other than English.
Released on 2013-08-22
- #121 Add [[+id]] placeholder to paths to insert resource IDs.
- Only load clips and styles plugin on TVs when necessary.
Released on 2013-08-15 (Pre-releases Channel)
- #123 Mail to tab on insert link modal now is available by default
- #124 Fix issue when displaying image subfolders when choosing images
- #125 Add browse configurations for images and files to Redactor Template Variables
- #118 Fixes issue with remote media sources
Released on 2013-08-06
- Fix issues with redactor.additionalPlugins.
- Fix issue with regular richtext TVs not loading Redactor.
Released on 2013-08-06
- Fix issues with MIGX ("$ is undefined" errors)
- Fix odd issue on PHP 5.3 with not loading the scripts.
Released on 2013-08-04 (Pre-releases Channel)
- #117 Add Custom CSS stylesheet in non-iframe mode
- #113 Add insert advanced option to Styles JSON (set "advanced":"1") to use insertHTMLAdvanced
- Renamed Iframe CSS Setting to Stylesheet
Released on 2013-08-02 (Pre-releases Channel)
- #99 Fix air toolbar not showing in fullscreen mode
- #107 Default media source for Redactor to value of default_media_source setting
- #16 Add ability to load custom plugins through a system setting definition.
- #108 Slightly change text to indicate you need to start typing to find resources.
- #48 Refactor to make use of OnRichTextEditorInit plugin event to allow using Redactor in other components.
- Update to Redactor 9.0.4 to fix amoung other things issue when switching between visual and source code mode in Firefox, pasting in iOS and inline styles. http://imperavi.com/redactor/log/
- #44 Add custom formats like TinyMCE
- #69 Add Clips Plugin
- #105 Add base tag when in iFrame mode (for TinyMCE and CKEditor compatibility)
- Fix for TVs when which_editor != Redactor
- #103 Open in New Tab option when linking to Resources
- #20 Add MIGX Support
- #16 System Setting to load custom plugins
Released on 2013-08-02 (Pre-releases Channel)
- #110 Fix console error with Clips plugin
- #111 Custom Formatting: wrap inline for text-level semantic tags
Released on 2013-08-02 (Pre-releases Channel)
- #112 Improve Styles JSON compatibility
- #113 Consider code tag text-level semantic element (not block)
- #114 Add forceBlock option to JSON
Released on 2013-07-03
- Update to Redactor 9.0.3, fixing among other things firefox issues with typing after selecting text, various cleanup bugs, switching between ul/ol tags. http://imperavi.com/redactor/log/
- Fix further issues with link editing.
- #46 Fix issues with iframe mode.
Released on 2013-07-03
- Add missing cachebust from 1.1.1-pl.
Released on 2013-07-01
- Update to Redactor 9.0.2 fixing among other things pasting lists from Google Docs, inactive buttons, pasting in Chrome, link pasting and undo. http://imperavi.com/redactor/log/
- #40 Add browse feature for adding/linking to files + redactor.browse_files Setting to enable it
- #33 Add fullscreen plugin + redactor.buttonFullScreen Setting to enable it
- #55 Add redactor.displayImageNames Setting to display file names under images in Choose window
- #66 Add redactor.dynamicThumbs Setting to disable dynamic thumbnail (phpthumb)
- #50 Properly change/escape unsafe characters in uploads
- #56 Fix typeahead initialization on non-link modals
- #41 Show warning if no file exist in browsing location.
- #60 Add redactor.browse_path Setting to allow browsing elsewhere than uploads directory.
- #38 Add redactor.linkResource Setting to hide Resource tab in Link window
- #65 Fix Incorrect Link Options bug.
- #62 Fixed broken manager pages with RedactorTV bug.
- #63 Moved Resource Tab to second position in insert link window
- French lexicon updated, partial Dutch and Czech added.
Released on 2013-06-17
- Update to Redactor 9.0.1, fixing among other things backspace issues, link adding/editing. http://imperavi.com/redactor/log/
- #49 Make sure to use jQuery noConflict mode to make sure it plays nice with other possible jQuery instances.
- Fix wrong method (process instead of render) in TV Input Type.
- #53 Fix undefined on file upload bug.
- #51 Fixed broken links on dated files bug.
- #34 Moved Resource tab to first position.
Released on 2013-06-05
- Fix ability to uninstall the package.
- #35, #36, #45 Update setting descriptions for Redactor 9.0.0 and to be more useful.
- #37 Change insert link text to "Insert/Edit link"
- #42 Add ability to disable the introtext displaying in resource typeahead.
- #43 Add ability to scroll in the resource type ahead
- Upgrade to Imperavi's Redactor 9.0.0
Released on 2013-06-05
- Fix issue with loading translations in non-English managers due to 9.0.0 changes.
Released on 2013-06-05
- Fix additional issue with loading translations in non-English managers due to 9.0.0 changes.
Released on 2013-05-27
- Add French lexicon. Thanks @rtripault!
- #32 Add HTML5 tags to the default allowedTags setting.
Released on 2013-05-24
- Fix bug where settings and other configuration were not properly passed to Redactor.
- Change default buttons to include separators.
Released on 2013-05-21
- First released version of Redactor through modmore.
Option to use Modx File Browser in Redactor
Created on 2017-02-16 • Last updated on 2017-03-23 • Redactor 3.0 Alpha
Should be developed as a Redactor plugin. Reported in https://forum.modmore.com/t/use-modx-file-browser-in-redactor/643
Customize Font Size Options
Created on 2016-09-16 • Last updated on 2016-09-16
"="" added to img tags
Created on 2016-07-14 • Last updated on 2017-04-13
Need to do testing to see if it is in Redactor core or a plugin
Advanced Attributes not working on Redactor TVs
Created on 2016-05-26 • Last updated on 2017-04-06
Works on rich text TVs and the content, but doesn't appear to work on Redactor TVs. https://secure.helpscout.net/conversation/207175535/9020/?folderId=46279
Closing Tags Always on Their Own Line
Created on 2016-04-29 • Last updated on 2017-04-06
Even with syntax highlighting and settings like tidyHTML turned off Redactor 10.2.5 seems to insist on closing tags on their own line: !(https://d33v4339jhl8k0.cloudfront.net/inline/4506/06eea7960437f96616009e4b29f1f45107668d8f/4a578c5d7569fca309c57438eaac0566374e91fa/Screen-Shot-2016-04-27-at-4-33-04-PM.png) Sent a ticket to Imperavi asking > Is there any way to prevent this from happening?
Unwanted extra empty p tag
Created on 2015-11-21 • Last updated on 2015-12-06 • Assigned to
click off redactor so you loose focus and then enter source mode, go back to visual mode and you get an extra unwanted ``
Copy/Paste issue with richtext TVs
Created on 2015-10-25 • Last updated on 2015-10-25
Copy/paste from rich text TV to another richtext TV in different resource changes all internal links, adding an URL to manager and apparently rejecting the tilde.
Created on 2015-10-05 • Last updated on 2016-01-14
> I've got the problem of Redactor repeating itself with the content field when using Lingua.
Re-Introduce Multi-Drag to Upload Support
Created on 2015-09-14 • Last updated on 2017-03-23 • Assigned to
I need to investigate if we lost this because it was part of our 1.x overrides or because Imperavi deprecated it.
FR: Load custom properties for a CMP implementation
Created on 2015-08-26 • Last updated on 2017-04-05 • Redactor 3.0 Alpha
Table dropdown shouldn't say "Add Head" when there is already a header
Created on 2015-07-29 • Last updated on 2015-12-06
Reported to Imperavi.
Created on 2015-03-31 • Last updated on 2017-04-06 • Redactor 3.0 Alpha
The ability to use a full featured Redactor instance for front-end editing (e.g. NewsPublisher).
Add undo/redo buttons (as plugin)
Created on 2015-03-01 • Last updated on 2015-09-11
Example available for v10: http://imperavi.com/redactor/examples/buttons-undo-and-redo/ Requested in https://secure.helpscout.net/conversation/74699450/4572/
Ensure Redactor loads in MIGX DB
Created on 2013-10-04 • Last updated on 2014-07-07 • Assigned to
MIGX DB loads differently than MIGX, and it executes inline code before loading assets, returning in "$ is undefined" errors in the console, and no RTE.
[maybe] Add buttons for sup and subscript
Created on 2013-07-05 • Last updated on 2015-10-22