Extras from modmore are exclusively distributed via our own Package Provider. This allows you to quickly view and download all of our extras right from your own MODX install. The video below shows you how to get started with downloading and installing our Extras.
The process is exactly the same for both our Free and Premium Extras, however for Premium Extras you will need to have made a purchase before you can download the package.
- Create a new API Key and use the handy bookmarklet to setup our Package Provider in your MODX Revolution installation.
- In Package Management, click the arrow on the Download Extras button, choose Select a Provider and in the window choose the modmore provider that was just added.
- The Package Browser will open. In the tree on the left, browse through Premium Extras to find the package you purchased, or Free Extras for the packages that are available without purchase.
- Click "Download" on the Extra you want to install. A package will be generated for you and downloaded to your MODX site. This typically takes 5-15 seconds.
- Return to the Package Management screen, and hit "Install" on the package to install. Be sure to follow any Extra-specific usage instructions that may be documented.
If you have any questions about this process, please do let us know via email@example.com; we would be glad to help.