Scheduler is an open source (MIT) Extra for MODX Revolution that handles scheduling tasks in the future and other automation. It is meant to provide an easy to integrate and administer scheduling engine or message queue for developers, with a component for admins.
Scheduler • Download
Scheduler is available from the modmore.com Package Provider, and from GitHub.
Installing a Free Extra from modmore
Free Extras from modmore can be installed through the modmore package provider. Please follow the steps below.
- If you do not yet have a modmore account, signup here. If you have an account, login.
- On your API Key page, create a new API Key.
- Open your site's manager and go to Extras > Installer and run the bookmarklet you received in step 2 to install the modmore Package Provider.
- Click the arrow next to Download Extras and choose Select a Provider. In the popup, choose the modmore provider that was just added.
- In the tree on the left side choose Free Extras and then All Free Extras and find the package you wish to install. Hit Download.
- Close the Package Browser, and install the package as you would do with normal packages.