ClientConfig • Changelog
ClientConfig is maintained by modmore and stable.
Released on 2018-06-26
- Don't add _duplicate to the key when duplicating a setting [#142]
- Updated German [#141], Russian [#145] and Dutch translations
Released on 2017-10-04 (Pre-releases Channel)
- ClientConfig can now (optionally) manage settings for different contexts [#4/#112]
- Media fields (image/file) now prefix the media source url [#124]
- Allow snippet/chunk tags in options for the dropdown field [#104]
- Updated minimum requirements to PHP 5.5.0 and MODX 2.5.2.
- Added separate clientconfig.categories lexicon for the vertical tabs interface [#91]
Released on 2017-07-22
- Restore PHP 5.3 compatibility in creating settings. Note: next release will require 5.5+!
- Fix issue saving settings on certain environments due to missing value for source [#129]
- Fix incorrect header/container alignment in both manager pages [#128]
- Fix (unused) namespace assets path (on new installs) [#126]
Released on 2017-02-02
- Fix bug where the new source dropdown does not appear for image field types
Released on 2017-01-31
- Fix loading of TinyMCE RTE, causing it to be initialised without configuration [#122]
- Add ClientConfig_ConfigChange event to be able of hooking into configuration changes [#117]
- Change plugin event from OnHandleRequest to OnMODXInit [#87, #109, #115]
- Enable inline editing in the admin component [#94, #95, #114]
- Fix field-required errors not being shown by adding a popup
- Accept 0 as valid required value on the number input [#119]
- Add a Password input type [#105]
- Add a File input type [#36]
- Don't show "Error adding field" errors during installation/upgrade [#92]
- Fix loading RTE if the field key contains a dot [#89]
- Add CMD/CTRL + S shortcut for saving the configuration [#80]
- Preserve linebreaks when editing a setting in the admin section by using a textarea for the value [#69]
- Relicense under the MIT license instead of GPL [#67]
- Allow specifying a media source for the image input type [#66]
Released on 2015-12-09
- Update French translation
- Make sure image field uses the MODX default media source
- Respect manager_date_format and manager_time_format settings
Released on 2014-07-20
- Update Dutch translation
- More weird border fixes
- Minor fix to when borders are added, specifically for 2.2.
Released on 2014-07-20
- #27 Ability to import/export groups and settings
- #16 Auto-select first group when adding a setting
- #15 Force admins to create a group before creating a setting, as settings need groups
- #76 Fix issue where unchecking a checkbox would fail if the setting was required
- #78 Make the is_required column show Yes/No instead of true/false
- #60 Get rid of an extra border
- #75 Update help link to point to modmore.com
Released on 2014-01-24
- #57 Add Google Font input type (Thanks @garryn)
- #63 Fix issue loading more than one rich text field
Released on 2013-08-16
- #38 Add setting (vertical_tabs) to allow stacking groups vertically instead of horizontal tabs
- #46 Add ability to duplicate a setting
- #45 Show field options field when editing a select box setting.
- #54 Add Rich Text input type.
- Improved width consistency of input items.
- #37 Added input type Image (thanks COEX!)
- #3 Fix/add colorpicker input type (thanks COEX!)
Earlier versions were available via MODX.com.