Are you doing good for the world through a non-profit organisation? We offer a 50% discount on a Commerce license to help you raise funds. Non-profit licenses must be requested in advance; we do not provide refunds for licenses that have already been purchased.
To apply for a discount, please make sure your organisation meets these requirements:
- the organisation is registered as a non-profit/charitable organisation with the tax service or charity commission in the country of origin.
- the organisation is not affiliated with, or promotes, any particular political party or lobbying group.
- the organisation is a not a governmental institute or (partially) owned/operated by a governmental institute.
- the organisation is not a church, mosque, or other religious/evangelical organisation.
- the organisation does not promote a particular religious affiliation, dogma, or doctrine as part of its mission or in exchange for its services.
- the organisation does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, political affiliation or beliefs, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression.
If building or maintaining the project is done by a third party marketing agency or freelance developer/designer, their services to the organisation must be volunteered or include at least a 30% discount. The non-profit organisation or third party may submit the request for a non-profit discount.
If you believe your organisation meets the criteria, please send an email to [email protected] mentioning Commerce Non-Profit, with at least the following information:
- Registered/legal name and address (including country) of your organisation
- Registration number with the local tax or charity office and name of the registration office, including a copy of the registration if you have it
- Symmary of your organisation's primary mission in 100 words or less
- Summary of the project you'd like to use Commerce for
- Name and contact information of the person/organisation that will build or maintain the project
- Name and contact information of the person responsible for the project at the non-profit organisation
- The modmore.com username and billing information that should be used for the invoice and license
- Are you looking to purchase the license right away or only verifying if the discount is available to your organisation at this time?
We may ask for additional information after we receive your request. Within 2 weeks we'll let you know if you are eligible for the discount.